Sunday, November 05, 2006

Is the Economy in Good Shape?

As voters go the polls on Tuesday, is the U.S. economy in good shape?

In a Pro-Con commentary distributed nationally this weekend by McLatchy-Tribune News Service, I say Yes, here is my commentary in today's
Tucson Arizona Daily Star. Note: Since I wrote the article several weeks ago, the unemployment rate fell to 4.4% in October.

Democratic Congresswoman Carolyn B. Maloney from NY (representing the 14th district in NYC)
says NO. She is also the the ranking House Democrat on the Joint Economic Committee.


At 11/06/2006 7:30 PM, Blogger Rusty said...


Considering that you are in Michigan this post is bizarre.

How do you define good?

Did Boudreaux warp your mind? He likes to slap me around on the blogosphere - friendly rivals. I think.


Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home