Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, November 03, 2006
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- You Say Bangalore, They Say Bengalooru
- Let's Vote in April, or Pay Taxes in November
- Standard of Livings Keep Rising, Even for Min Wage...
- No Grade Inflation Here
- More Internet Porn, Less Rape?
- NYC Taxi Cartel, I Mean Commission
- London Stock Exchange Trivia
- Michigan vs. France
- Google Rocks