Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, September 10, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Society Needs a Little Classing Up
- Sunday Morning Links
- Amazon Economics: The Amazon Doctrine
- TED Talk: The Power of the $10 Trillion per Year I...
- There's One Place with Jobs, Jobs, and More Jobs
- Labor Market Weakness Can Be Traced to the Biggest...
- Free-fall: Adjusted for Inflation, Print Newspaper...
- More Evidence of Recovery: Home Builders Don't Hav...
- Welcome Univ. of Michigan-Flint MBA Students
- Danish Government May Scrap Its "Fat Tax"