Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, August 02, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- More on Why So Many Empty Olympic Seats
- 11 Most Common Grammar Mistakes
- Quotation of the Day: Sports Socialism
- America's Energy Jackpot: Industrial Natural Gas P...
- Happy100th Birthday Milton Friedman!
- U.S. Restaurants Show Expansion Again in June
- America's Energy Revolution Has Brought Lower Real...
- Creative Destruction: Acoustic Pianos, R.I.P.
- Obama Opposes Min. Wage Increase in Samoa Due to H...
- Chicago Fed: Midwest Manufacturing Grew 11% Over L...