Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, July 23, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Future of Manufacturing: America not China
- Title IX for America's Most Dangerous Occupation?
- For Many Consumer Items, Prices Are Falling
- A Tale of Two Cities and Two Visions; Market-Drive...
- Amazing Illusion of the Day
- David Letterman's Deranged Rant on Fracking
- No Wage-Price Inflation Spiral with Stagnant Wages...
- President Obama: Think of All the Businesses That ...
- Quotation of the Day: Let's End Discrimination
- No Inflationary Pressures Based on the BPP@MIT Ind...