Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, July 14, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Lessons from the U.S. Shale Revolution: It Wasn't ...
- The Law of Unintended Consequences Confirmed
- Markets in Everything: London Taxi Hotel
- Exposing the Food Stamp Stimulus Fallacy
- Thursday Energy Links
- America's New No. 2 Oil State - North Dakota - Set...
- Markets in Everything: Talking Gloves
- 2012 Top 100 U.S. Retailers
- Economic Mobility is Alive and Well in America
- Markets in Everything: Concierge Medicine