Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, July 19, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Counteracting Outsourcing Hysteria; Households "Ou...
- Thomas Sowell on the Pious Talk about Giving Back
- More Failed Renewable Energy Companies
- Energy Fact of the Day: No Dry Holes in the Bakken...
- Portugal's Successful Drug Decriminalization
- Median Home Price in June Highest Since 2008, Annu...
- Cartoon of the Day
- Quotation of the Day: Rearden Steel
- Schumer Calls for U.S.-Made Olympic Athletes
- The Top 20% Paid 94.1% of Income Taxes in 2009