Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, July 17, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- June Industrial Production Highlights
- Builder Confidence Rises to a 5-Year High in July,...
- Fracking the U.S.-Mexico Border
- Chart of the Day: How True....
- Markets in Everything: Pedaling Prisoners
- Midwest Sand Rush Creates Jobs, Prosperity, and "S...
- Markets in Everything: Blood for Profit
- Markets in Everything: Yell at a Bum
- Cartoon of the Day: We Just Don't Make Things
- Shale Gas Gives Big Boost to America’s Economy