Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, May 03, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- CME Chairman Defends Speculators
- Tire Tariffs Cost $1B and $900k Per Job in 2011
- Population Distribution by Age, 1950-2050
- Shale Revolution Links
- Cleveland Fed Estimate of 10-Yr. Inflation: 1.47%
- Social Security vs. Private Retirement
- Embracing the Shale Revolution: Let's Export
- Most Popular Baby Names Back to 1880 from SSA
- For Every $1 Drop in Natural Gas Prices, Residenti...
- Cartography of the Anthropocene