Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, May 11, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Producer Price Inflation Eases in April to 1.9%
- Signs of Nationwide Real Estate Recovery in April?...
- Oil Prices Are Falling, Do Speculators Get Credit?...
- Markets in Everything: Home Rental REITs
- Interesting Fact of the Day: Plastic Surgery
- Mortgage Rates Fall to Record Lows This Week
- Total U.S. Trade Sets New Record High in March
- Booming Eagle Ford Shale: 47k "Shale-Ready Jobs" a...
- Interesting Fact of the Day: NYC Food Trucks
- The New Digital Oil Field: How Information Technol...