Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, April 12, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Youngstown, OH: America's Next Boom Town?
- North Dakota Sets New Records in February for Both...
- The Most Visited Libertarian Websites
- Test Your News IQ with the Pew Research Quiz
- Free Health Care at Sam's Club
- Inflation-Adjusted Natural Gas Futures Prices Fall...
- Wednesday Morning Links
- The Mythology of Diversity and Mismatch Effect
- North Dakota Now Produces More Oil Than Crude Impo...
- Robot Leaps Building in A Single Bound