Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, April 04, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Impressive Sales Gains at Full-Service Restaurants...
- Worth a Thousand Words....
- Kudos to Peter Schweizer
- North Dakota: America's "Economic Miracle State"
- How the Administration's Energy Strategy Has Contr...
- Markets in Everything: $300 Hearing Aids
- U.S. Emerges As A Main Engine of Global Growth
- Matt Ridley's 17 Reasons to Be Cheerful
- The White House's War Against Fossil Fuels
- Personal 3-D Home Printers for $1,300