Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, March 26, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Markets in Everything: Professional Line-Standing
- Why Socialist Cuba Prohibits Internet Access and S...
- Intrade Update
- Commercial Loan Growth Improves This Year
- Watch the Growth of Walmart and Sam's Club
- Traffic Volume Rises in January by 1.6%, Largest G...
- Markets In Everything: Selling Comedy Online
- How Advances in Drilling Technology Are Creating a...
- January Jobless Rate Falls to 0.8% in ND Oil Patch...
- Wind Energy Fact Sheet