Friday Links, Twitter Summary
2. Coal's share of total U.S. electricity generation fell below 40% in November and December for first time since 1978.
3. Sperm Discovered Doing Basic Calculus in their quest to find the egg.
4. Pat Robertson backs legalizing marijuana.
5. Colleges Graduate Nearly Three Women for Every Two Men, should they consider affirmative action for men?
6. U.S. household winter natural gas heating expenditures expected to be the lowest since the winter of 2002-03.
7. India is NOT a Superpower (and may never be) concludes new London School of Economics study.
8. North Dakota's Boomtown Strippers in Williston wish the media never found them.
9. Race-based admissions are entrenched and aren’t going away – even if the Supreme Court rules that they should end, concludes Shikha Dalmia.
10. UAW workers in Michigan were making $140,000 per year in today's dollars, owned vacation homes and thought that was "middle-class."