Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Sh*T Bureaucrats Say
- NPR: Kochs vs. CATO
- Markets in Everything: A Refrigerator Magnet That ...
- Higher Taxes = Tax Avoidance = Lower Revenues
- FRED: World's Most Amazing Economic Website
- Cheap Nat Gas Brings Manufacturing Back to U.S.
- VIX Index Falls to Lowest Level Since Mid-2007
- BPP@MIT Annual Inflation Lowest In 2 Years: 2.2%
- Adjusted for Inflation and Increased Vehicle Effic...
- Manufacturing Profits Set New Record in 2011