Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, March 15, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Thursday Morning Links
- Today's Economic Reports
- Housing Affordability Reaches Record High in Jan.
- So. California Home Sales for Feb. Highest Since 2...
- Michigan: Most Improved Economy Since 2010
- Chart of the Day: Rig Count Reversal Since 2010
- North Dakota Now No. 3 State for Oil Production
- Markets in Everything: College Price Discriminatio...
- With Car Sales Surging, Auto Parts Suppliers in Mi...
- Creative Destruction: $7 iPad App Replaces $15,000...