Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Number of LSAT Tests Drop to an 11-Year Low
- Walmart Adds 125 New Jobs Every Day in March
- Some Food Prices Have Been Falling Over Last Year
- Law of Unintended Consquences
- Quote of the Day on Emerging Technology
- Shift in Fracking Workers Will Boost Oil Productio...
- Real Estate Market Gradually Improves
- P.J. O'Rourke on Cato's "Family Feud"
- New Restaurant Index Suggests Improving Economy
- Chicago Fed: Midwest Manufacturing Is Booming