Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, January 19, 2012
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Majors of the Top 1%? Economics is No. 2
- IJ Wages New Fight for Economic Justice in MN
- Thursday Morning Links
- It's Time to Pull the Taxpayer Plug for Electric C...
- Auto Plants Are At Capacity and Adding Third Shift...
- Natural Gas Updates; Here Comes Super-Fracking
- Obama Rejects 20k Jobs, aka Keystone Pipeline
- Markets in Everything: Boyfriend Rental in China
- L.A. Port Sets Record in 2011 for Export Container...
- Markets in Everything: Wedding Proposal Planners