Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Wash DC Moves to Establish NYC-Style Taxi Cartel
- Leading Economic Indexes Rebound Strongly in Octob...
- Fastest Growing Jobs 2007-11 Are Energy-Related
- Top Ten Things You CAN and CAN'T Have for Xmas
- The Dreadful Legacy of North Korean Dictator Kim J...
- Gingrich's Intrade Odds and Gallup Lead Collapse
- Cafe Hayek Blog Closes Comments Section
- Apple 1991 PowerBook 100 vs. 2011 MacBook
- Margaret Thatcher Addresses Income Inequality
- Markets in Everything: Whipped Cream Vodka