Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, December 24, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Merry Christmas from the Shale Gas Revolution
- Richard Branson: Time to End The War on Drugs
- iPhone, iPad Study Shows Trade Stats Dramatically ...
- Racial Preferences Have Backfired Due to the Cruel...
- Candidate Match Game
- The Miracle of the U.S. Manufacturing Sector
- From Rags to Riches: Fighting India's Caste System...
- The Magic and Miracle of the Marketplace: Christma...
- Merry Christmas Baby: Chas Brown and Ray Charles
- Mortgage Rates Fall to Fresh Historic Record Lows