Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, November 19, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Interactive Graphic of the Eurozone Debt Web from ...
- America in Color from 1939-1943
- Leading Index Rebounds to Record High in Oct.
- Interesting Fact of the Day: Busiest Seaports
- Nat Gas Brings Economic Boom and Hope to Ohio
- Patriotic Millionaires Want Higher Taxes on Rich, ...
- CNBC Smackdown: Rep. Bachus vs. Schweizer
- The 25 Worst Passwords of 2011
- Thanksgiving Meal for Ten Only $34.03 at Walmart
- Two Charts on Natural Gas vs. Oil Prices, Gas is N...