Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, November 22, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- UCLA Finance Professor Goes Up Against College Tex...
- Big Gains Over Time in the Energy-Efficiency of Ho...
- The Case for Presidential Nominee Clinton
- 60 Minutes Segment on Grover Norquist
- Lessons From Canada: It Fixed Its Fiscal Problems ...
- Columbia, South Carolina Food Trucks Win Victory o...
- The Market in Kidneys: A Moral Case
- Markets in Everything: Roll-Your-Own Cigarettes
- Without Any Real Input from Washington, The Energy...
- Class of 2009: College Degrees by Discipline, Sex