Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, November 28, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Following Delay of the Keystone XL Pipeline to U.S...
- One-Year ARMs Fall to Lowest Level in U.S. History...
- EU Wine Cartel is "Whining" About Competition
- There's An App for That: Mobile Baggage Tracking
- Credit Card Delinquency Rate Falls to 16-Year Low
- Quote of the Day: Pro-Market vs. Pro-Business
- Tips and Tricks to Become a Google Search Master
- Memo to the Occupy Protesters: Here Are Ten Things...
- Thanks to Perverse Drug War Incentives, Cops Targe...
- Venezuela Repeals the Laws of Supply and Demand