Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, November 11, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- How Smart Are You?
- Occupiers Are Blaming the Wrong People
- The U.S. Already Has a Safe Network of Pipelines T...
- Cost of Thanksgiving Dinner Increases 13%, But Re...
- The Public-Union Albatross
- The Quiz Daniel Kahneman Wants You to Fail
- Typical Example of Media Mis-Reporting Trade Data
- Markets in Everything: $19 Unlimited Phone Plan
- U.S. Exports, Total Trade Reach Record Highs
- Markets in Everything: Polaroid's New Instant Digi...