Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, November 08, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Sortable List: College Majors, Salaries, Un Rates
- Job Openings Reach Three-Year High in September
- IRS Data from 1992-2008 on the Top 400 Show Signif...
- Public School Teachers Are Overpaid by 52%
- What's Your News IQ? Take the Test and Find Out
- Chairman of China's SWF Lectures Europe on the Acc...
- N. Dakota Leads U.S. in Hotel Occupancy Growth
- New Research Reveals Huge Geothermal Resources in ...
- U.S. Corn Yields Have Increased Six Times Since th...
- Markets in Everything: Fly-In, Fly-Out Coal Girls