Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, November 15, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Housing Slump Leads to Some Unusual Outcomes
- Chart of the Day: Structural Shift in U.S. Economy...
- From ‘Made in China’ to ‘Bought in China’
- Markets in Everything: Chipotle Asian Style
- Companies Continue to Leave Anti-Business Californ...
- It's Not Just Members of Congress Who Benefit from...
- Happy Birthday P.J. O'Rourke
- Markets in Everything: Superhydrophobic Coating
- Natural Gas Prices at 10-Year Low for November
- Above the Law: Insider Trading on Capitol Hill