Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, October 27, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Real GDP Recovers to Above Its Pre-Recession Level...
- Markets in Everything: Aerosol e-Book Enhancer
- OWS Kitchen Staff Protests "Freeloader Greed"
- The Top Ten Richest Celebrities Supporting OWS Hav...
- Multimillionaire Moore Denies He's in the Top 1%
- Markets in Everything: Urban Farm Pods
- Marcellus Shale Gas Has Been Very Good for Pennsyl...
- Oil Quiz
- Reshoring: Outsourcing to China Goes Into Reverse
- Natural Gas Brings A Renaissance in Chemical Manuf...