Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, October 07, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Today's Employment Report: Since Jan. 2010, -500k ...
- Steve Jobs vs. Ted Kennedy
- Intermodal Rail Traffic Highest in Four Years
- Historic Low: 30-Yr. Mortgage Rates Drop Below 4%
- 1984 Apple's Macintosh Commercial
- Even with Fees, The Miracle of Flight Still a Barg...
- George Will on Elizabeth Warren's Collectivism
- Steve Jobs: American Manufacturing Icon at One of ...
- Markets in Everything: Variable Parking Rates
- Steve Jobs' 2005 Stanford Commencement Address