Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, September 16, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- New Report Finds That Oil and Gas in the United St...
- America's Most Successful State Economy: ND
- More on Social Security = Ponzi Scheme?
- Government Bureaucracy Gone Wild: Medical Service ...
- Peter Schiff's Testimony Before Congress
- Mortgage Rates Fall to New Record Lows; In Real Te...
- Boom Industry: There Are Now 1,300 Retail Clinics
- U.S. Trade With Rest of World is Always Balanced
- Do Taxes on the Rich Raise More Revenue?
- Even MSNBC Admits Big Oil Creates Jobs