Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Tuesday Morning Links
- Cartoon of the Day: Western Fetish
- Let Business Pioneers Do What They Do Best: Create...
- Chart of the Day: World GDP and Suez Canal Traffic...
- America Is Still A Great Engine of Innovation and ...
- Does the Media Have a Liberal Bias? Is There Any E...
- Social Security IS a Pyramid Scheme
- Temperature Trivia
- The Natural Forces of Market Concentration
- More Government Overreach: The War on Drugs