Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, July 24, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Bill Gates on World Energy Issues
- AEI's Arthur Brooks on the Debt Ceiling in the WSJ...
- Quote of the Day: Understanding Mercantilism
- Chart of the Day: Texas Jobs vs. California Jobs
- Africa's Mobile Economic Revolution: It's Now the ...
- Markets in Everything: Crowd-Funding Books
- Tax Burden by State
- Markets in Everything: Vessel Repossession
- The Failure of Borders is a Glorious, Beautiful Th...
- America's Top 20 Beer Cities