Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, July 01, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Quote of the Day: Unbelievably Loopy Economics; CA...
- How The Economic Miracle of Chile Increased Life E...
- New Milestone for "New Age of Energy Abundance"
- North Dakota's Booming Oil Economy
- But At Least the Politicians Care... In Theory.
- Wal-Mart Gets the Gold Medal For Employee Safety
- On Behalf of Eyebrow Threaders, The Institute for ...
- 2,000 Yrs. in One Chart: 23% of all Goods, Service...
- Inconsistencies in Reporting U.S. Trade Data? Is ...
- Chart of the Day: Motorcycle Deaths by Age