Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Food Deserts in DC? No Problem, Let Walmart Handle...
- How Big U.S. Companies Would Rank as Countries
- #1, #2 American-Made Cars: Toyota and Honda
- Sunday Links
- Quote of the Day: Thomas Sowell on the Cavemen
- Some Non-Strategic Thinking About a Non-Problem
- "In Loco Parentis": Mandatory Flotation Devices
- May Real Estate Sales Were Booming in Florida, Esp...
- Texas Turns Off Lights on Federal Lightbulb Ban
- Markets in Everything: Cash-Only Doctor