Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, May 05, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Political Identity Quiz
- What Can Onions Teach Us About Oil Prices?
- Michigan, Rust Belt States Lead Economic Recovery
- Weekly Address: Taxpayer Subsidies for Farms are N...
- Restaurant Performance Back to 2007 Levels
- Markets in Everything: Tatoo Advertising on Head
- Higher Education Bubble Updates
- The "Decline or Demise" of U.S. Farming?
- Bin Laden Effect: Obama Re-Election Odds Rise