Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, March 13, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Even NAACP Is Opposed to Lowering Test Standards
- Obama Says U.S. Needs Progress for Men’s Equality
- Teachers Unions Explained
- Markets in Everything: The Toepener
- Markets in Everything: #1 Spot in Line for iPad 2
- Markets in Everything: 4th Amendment Clothing
- The Public Choice Lesson of Margarine. "I Can't B...
- Two Good Questions About Government Subsidies
- PHOTOS: Massive Earthquake Hits Japan
- Cartoon of the Day