Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Monday, February 07, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Retail Clinics in the U.S. Could Triple in 5 Years...
- January State Tax Revenues Coming in Strong
- Believing in the "Magic of the Marketplace"
- Made in the USA
- Year-End 2010 Real Estate Market Improves
- Challenge to Attorney General Eric Holder: Correct...
- Commercial Real Estate Makes a Comeback, Defying P...
- Politicians Opposing Free Trade: It's All About Po...
- Manufacturing Remains "Shining Star" of Recovery
- Top 500 U.S. Manufacturing Firms Had Sales in 2010...