Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, January 27, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Euro Leading Index Reaches 3.5 Year High
- Markets in Everything: Smart Parking Meters
- TED: Understanding the Rise of China
- We're In A New Super-Cycle of Global Economic Grow...
- MinuteClinic Goes Viral, It Plans to Double the Nu...
- IEA: A New Superabundance of Game-Changing Shale G...
- Occupational Licensing Gone Wild
- Copper Prices Rise to Record Highs, Thefts Rise To...
- NABE Survey: Economic Recovery Gaining Strength; "...
- Dopey Strange: Protecting Us from Low Prices