Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, January 21, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Friday Positive Economic News Roundup
- We Should Take More Pride in Our Manufacturing Dom...
- Traffic Volume Increases in Nov. for Sixth Month
- Leading Index: Economy Is Gaining Momentum
- Banks Report More Signs of Stability and Growth
- An End to the Dreaded Stadium Beer Line
- Shale Gas Will Rock the World: October Natural Gas...
- Four Videos
- Architecture Billings Index Continues Positive Mom...
- Markets in Everything: "Invasivore" Dinner Menu