Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Saturday, January 29, 2011
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- New Mich. Governor Wants to End Tax Credits and Su...
- Santana Saturday: 1969 Woodstock v. 2007 Mexico
- From the Plastic Age of Vinyl Records to the Digit...
- School Choice: USA (0) vs. Sweden (1)
- U.S. Real GDP Now Above Pre-Recession Level
- Frightening Satellite Tour Of U.S. Foreclosures
- Interactive Map of the Day
- Charts of the Day: U.S. Adds Manufacturing Jobs in...
- "Big Short" Paulson Continues to Be "Big Long"
- The Near-Term Economic Outlook Has Improved