Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Friday, December 10, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- The Worst People on Campus Are Those Who Don't Und...
- Detroit's "Beautifully Broken" Feral Houses
- NY Fed Model: 1-in-70 Chance of 2011 Double-Dip
- November State Revenues Coming in Strong
- U.S. Vehicle Market is Coming Back to Life; Nov. M...
- Oct. LAX Passenger and Freight Demand Improved
- Weekly Jobless Claims Fall to New 27-Month Low
- Markets in Everything: Pre-Paid Lab Tests; It's Li...
- Mike Mandel and The Jobs Opening Paradox
- Probably The Best Feedback a Teacher Can Get