August State Tax Revenues Booming: Double-Dip?
1. Mississippi Tax Collections Beat Expectations in August
2. Kansas Taxes in August $38M More Than Expected
3. Pennsylvania Sees Signs of Growth in Its August Tax Collections
4. Maine Tax Revenue Bounces Back in August
5. Arkansas Governor Says State's Finances Looking Better
6. Aug. Tax Revenue Collections Increase in West Virginia
7. Iowa: State Revenues Rosier Than Projected
Update: These are the only states that have reported August tax revenues, and I'll update the list as more states release tax collections. It seems encouraging though that all 7 states that have released data so far for August are reporting increases in sales and income tax collections.
8. West Virginia Sees Economic Growth in August Tax Revenues
9. Indiana Revenue up 8.4% in August from Year Ago
10. Increase in Missouri Tax Revenue Collections in August
11. Georgia revenue collections jump in August as economic picture brightens
12. Rhode Island Tax Revenues Rise in July-August
13. Nebraska Tax Revenue Beats Projections in August