Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, September 09, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Weekly Rail Traffic Continues to Improve, Rail Vol...
- The Great Depression vs. 2007-2010
- There's New Evidence That Employers Do NOT Discrim...
- How To Tie Your Shoes Really Fast/Quickly
- Gotta Love Wal-Mart
- Economic Picture Brightens in GA, 10 Other States
- Job Openings Up by 744,000 (30%) Since Last Year
- Turn Out the Lights: Green Regulation Causes U.S. ...
- ASA Staffing Index Reaches 100-Week High
- The Unsustainable College Textbook Bubble