Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, August 24, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- ASA Staffing Index Reaches 97-Week High
- Putting Tomatoes on the "Bathroom Scale"
- Shipping Boom = Rates Have Doubled Since 2009
- Why The Current Job Market Recovery Is Stronger Th...
- Global Economic Recovery Watch: Surging Cargo Volu...
- The Most Energy Efficient Economy in History
- Gridlock is Great for Stock Market Returns
- Some Examples of the Unintended Consequences and I...
- Intrade Odds Update: Gridlock in 2011
- Interesting Tattoo Facts