Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, July 22, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Median Home Price Reaches 20-Month High
- One More Reason Wal-Mart Deserves Nobel Prize
- California Mortgage Defaults Fall to 3-Year Low
- ASA Staffing Index 24% Above Same Wk. Last Year
- High Stakes Test: Can Big Government Successfully ...
- LEIs/CEIs: U.K., China, Spain, France and Germany
- Markets in Everything: You Drink, They Drive
- Markets in Everything: Rent-A-Friend
- Vogue's September Issue: +100 Ad Pages vs. 2009
- Double Dip? Seven Reasons Why Not