Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, June 27, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- MCAT Scores for Medical Students by Gender
- Medical School Acceptance Rates, 2007-2009
- Manhattan Apt. Sales Up by 80% in Second Quarter
- Markets in Everything: $10-$30 to Cut in Line
- The Avertible Catastrophe in the Gulf
- FL Home Sales Increase For 21st Month Year-to-Year...
- Small Drop vs. April but May Trucking Increased 7....
- Most Favorable Mich. Survey About Jobs in 5 Years
- The Wealth of Nations
- U.S. Energy Policy Should Include "YIMBY"