Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, June 24, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Weekly Rail Traffic Continues to Improve
- Hospitals Feeling Competition from Retail Clinics?...
- Markets in Everything: $1,000 for a Place in Line
- The Jones Act and Its Visible Victims
- Colombia: Rags-to-Riches Success, With a Booming B...
- ASA Staffing Index at 82-Week High
- June Richmond Fed Index Still in Record Territory
- How Gov't. Created The Ironing Board Monopoly
- What's Going On? Pageview Inflation?
- The Good Old Days Are Now: Radio Shack Version