Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Wednesday, June 02, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- ASA Staffing Index Growth Accelerates
- The Fastest Growing Class of U.S. Millionaires: Go...
- Port of Portland Shipping Up By 45% This Year
- The Rational Optimist: How Prosperity Evolves
- Teenagers: Silent Victims of Minimum Wage Laws
- Petroleum Inputs to the Sea: Natural Seeps is #1
- Thomas Sowell on "The Real Public Service"
- Markets in Everything: Gourmet Food Trucks
- ISM Factory Index Signals Continued Expansion
- Markets in Everything: Internet Dating Outsourcing...