Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Thursday, June 17, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Median Price San Francisco Home Tops $400k in May ...
- Philly Fed Indexes: Not as Bad as Reported?
- Rail Traffic Increases for 15th Straight Week
- Largest-Ever 14-Mo. Increase of the Leading Index
- May So. California Home Sales Highest in 4 Years
- Credit Card Delinquencies Improve in May
- The Job-Killing Impact of Minimum Wage Laws
- Factory Output Continues to Expand
- The Flipper Bridge: Hong Kong to China