Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Tuesday, May 04, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- Low Level of Economic Literacy is Plaguing Financi...
- What's Wrong With Price Gouging? Nothing!
- Rail Freight Fuel Efficiency Has Doubled Since 198...
- Quote of the Day/Century
- Shortages of Coffee, Surpluses of Wine
- Female Computer Scientist to Women: Stop Making Ex...
- Obamacare: Majority of Americans Are Skeptical
- 2009: Most Energy-Efficient Economy in History
- April ISM Manufacturing Index of 60.4 is Highest S...
- Restaurant Blowout in March, Industry Index Hits H...