Professor Mark J. Perry's Blog for Economics and Finance
Sunday, May 16, 2010
- Name: Mark J. Perry
- Location: Washington, D.C., United States
Dr. Mark J. Perry is a professor of economics and finance in the School of Management at the Flint campus of the University of Michigan. Perry holds two graduate degrees in economics (M.A. and Ph.D.) from George Mason University near Washington, D.C. In addition, he holds an MBA degree in finance from the Curtis L. Carlson School of Management at the University of Minnesota. In addition to a faculty appointment at the University of Michigan-Flint, Perry is also a visiting scholar at The American Enterprise Institute in Washington, D.C.
- US War on Drugs Has Cost $1 Trillion and Ten Times...
- Cellphones Now Used More for Data Than for Calls
- Buying Spree: Discounted Land Prices, Long-term Re...
- The Myth/Lie of "Government Job Creation"
- Oil Boom in N. Dakota; March Output Sets Record
- Industrial Production Growth Highest in 10 Years
- Glass Ceiling Has Been Shattered for CEO Pay
- Continued Improvements in Global Shipping
- Get Ready, The Recovery is Already Happening!
- U.S. Rail Traffic Sets New Record in April: All 19...